Are you ready for the summer? The heat waves are only days away! However, you probably haven’t thought about that in the midst of rain and snow. Nevertheless, summer is right around the corner and that means your Air Conditioner needs to be ready to roll. DON’T WAIT. It is way better to pay for a minor repair than to replace your entire unit. You do not have to wait for a complete breakdown with your AC before calling Tri-City Heating and Air. We’ll never charge you for anything you don’t need and we’re always honest when it comes to finding out what’s wrong with your air conditioning. We service all major brands and promise you fair and accurate work.
If you’re not sure if your AC needs repair, take a look at these warning signs:
- When there is a problem with the airflow, this is a sure sign that your unit needs repair. When the airflow is coming through in small or weak amounts, the compressor is probably failing.
- Other times the problems is with a thermostat. This can be especially annoying because one area of your home will be cool while another part remains warm and unaffected.
- Another warning signs is smell. When you noticed pungent odors coming from the air conditioning vents, this is an indicator of wire insulation burn out. However, if you notice a musty smell, this is usually a sign of mold within your unit.
- Notice a change in your energy bills? This can also be an indicator that your air conditioning unit needs repair!
- The final warning sign is, noise. This is the most obvious sign that repair is needed. Air Conditioning units are supposed to run efficiently and quietly. A noisy unit may indicate a loose or disconnected parts.
You may also want to read:
Thunderstorms and Your Air Conditioner