Christmas season is coming, and you might be wondering what gift you could give to your loved ones or even to yourself. A heating system like a furnace and central air is a perfect gift since the temperature outside is getting colder. It is an investment worth your money, especially if you buy a high-quality furnace unit.
If you are still unsure whether to buy a new heating system or not, here are some reasons that will help you decide.
1. Quieter Furnace. It is usual for the furnace to produce loud noises as it gets older. Strange and banging noises usually indicate that the heating system is wearing out. When this happens, it is the best time to replace your furnace and central air with a new one. The newer model of heating systems is quieter when in operation compared to older models.
2. An Improved Indoor Air Quality. Poor IAQ has long-term effects on the health of the whole family. Old heating systems have a high chance of malfunctioning and leaking ductwork, producing too much dryness or too much humidity inside the house. However, this problem will be resolved by investing in the installation of a newer heating system.
3. Cost and energy efficient. It is not surprising to know that a faulty furnace unit also means an inefficient heating system. When your current furnace repair is consuming unnecessary energy, buying a new heating system that is cost and energy efficient will be a worthwhile investment.
4. Smart heating system. It is one of the impressive advancements in the HVAC industry. Using your smartphones, you can program or set your heating system even when you are away from home. A smart heating system also helps you save more money in the long run.
WHY IS CARRIER FURNACE YOUR BEST OPTION?
When it comes to HVAC or furnace brands, Carrier is one of the leading brands in the United States because of its durability and reliability. With the right maintenance, it is proven to last long for more than a decade.
Here are some of Carrier’s features, making it one of the best brands in the U.S.
1. Greenspeed Efficiency Optimization. It was introduced in 2011 that comes with the Carrier Infinity Series. It uses a technology wherein the compressor level runs up and down in small increments between 40 to 100 percent. As a result, the Carrier furnace warms up the house precisely, produces a quieter cycle, and improves humidifiers and air purifiers.
2. Carrier Communicating Thermostat. It works to diagnose and troubleshoot the heating or the whole HVAC system. It shares performance data, which improves efficiency and comfort. Carrier communicating system is available only in their Infinity series model.
3. Ideal humidity System. During the hot season, the air conditioning system usually works harder because of the air’s humidity. But with the ideal humidity system, there will be humidity and temperature adjustments to keep the house cool.
4. Unique Comfort Heat Technology. It is mainly improving the heating system’s efficiency through improved heating cycles, which helps reduce the temperature swings inside the house.